Meh dtg sini dgr cerite - Cerita Kedai Kopi

Your on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset. She's going off about something that you said, cuz she doesn't get ur humor like i do.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the music that she doesn't like n she'll never know ur story like i do. 

But she wears short skirts, i wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain n i'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when u wake up and find that what u're lookin' for has been here the whole time. 

If u could see that i'm the one who understands u, been here all along so why can't u see? U belong wif me....u belong wif me.

Walkin' the streets wif u n ur worn-out jeans, i can't help thinking that this is how it ought to be. Laughing on the park bench, thinking to myself 'hey isn't this easy?' n u've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. U say ur fine, i know ur better than that. Hey watch doin' wif a girl like that? 

She wears high heels, i wear sneakers. She's cheer Captain n i'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when u wake up n find what ur lookin' for is been here the whole time. 

Standing by and waiting at ur back door, all this time how could u not know? Baby.....U belong wif me...u belong wif me...

Oh....i remember when u drivin to my house in the middle of the night. I'm the one who makes u laugh when u know u're about to cry...n i know ur fav song n u tell me bout ur dreams.

Think i know where u belong, think i know it's with me...

Can't u see that i'm the one who understands u? Been here all along so why can't u see? u belong wif me...

u belong wif me....u belong wif me...hev u ever thought juz maybe....u belong wif me...u belong wif me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

silalah komen :)

Design by | SweetElectric