Love Quote Q_Q

Baru habis menelaah blog Sis Nina. Dia tukar lagu blog dia. Ngeee :D From Grenade to Mine.
Tiba2 post tu merangsang aku untuk taip entri pasal cinta . XD Hahaha. Like 'what the hell' rite ? Nea...Tadek hell pun. Ada hal je. XD Berkat dari pertolongan daripada Encik Google,
aku dapat sikit love quote. Ada banyak lagi but bawah ni semua apa yang aku pilih je. U_U
Malas sebenarnya nak layan love quote. I_I

Love, if u hev it u don need anything else, and if u don hev it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.

True love never dies, it only gets stronger in time.

U asked me what was wrong, i smiled and said NOTHING. Then i turned around and whispered EVERYTHING

The bravest are the tenderest. The loving are the daring. 


When I met u my heart skipped a beat, the Sun became the MOon and cold turned into heat. Roses werent red, violets werent blue, all bcuz i fell in love with you.


U've strummed da strings of ma heart... Which plays for u to say.. Baby I love u more n more each day !


The first time u fall in love, it changes ur life forever. & no matter how hard u try da feelings never go away. 


Only FOOLS fall in LOVE and i guess im want of them.


True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.


So it's not gonna be easy, it's gonna be really hard ! we're gonna hev 2 work at this everyday , but I want to do that because I want you. I wan all of u everyday, forever. U and me everyday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

silalah komen :)

Design by | SweetElectric